The transition of the Executive Director and the selection of a new Advisory Committee.
- Executive Director (ED) has decided to pursue other opportunities and his last day with GLMO will be June 23, 2023
- Board of Directors and staff would like to thank ED for his excellent work over the past two years. His efforts have been essential in the creation and start-up of the GLMO.
- The Board has asked the ED to assist in developing a transition process and assistance on stewardship projects as an advisor.
- Board of Directors is starting a search for a new ED immediately with the establishment of a new hiring committee (2 Board of Directors and 2 Simgigyat from the new Advisory Committee as per the Bylaws).
- The GLMO Board acknowledges the hard work of the Advisory Committee. This committee was established on April 7, 2021 and the 2-year term has expired as per the Bylaws.
- The GLMO Board will be re-engaging a new Advisory Committee from the seven Watersheds: Babine, Kispiox, Upper Skeena, Upper Nass, Mid Skeena, Sustut and Suskwa.
- In the interim, Tracey Woods will be the acting ED.
For any questions or further information, please contact Tracey Woods or Kirby Muldoe at: